The interesting thing about success in our times is, many times we assume that there is a secret formula to success. We strongly believe that there is some hidden magical formula that can make me succeed but many times we already know what we need to be doing to succeed.
A major “secret” for success which is no secret, is thinking BIG! It is a simple principle, that is why we neglect to be deliberate about thinking BIG and keep looking for other methods and ways to succeed. But simply thinking BIG elevates your life. In this season start thinking BIG.
3 Keys To Thinking Big
- Get books on thinking. Some of the best books you can buy are on the subject of thinking. Any book that deals with the subject of thinking is a must have book.
- Listen to sermons on thinking. We are so blessed to have technology which gives us access to many preachers. I recommend using Youtube and Apple Podcast to find teachings on thinking.
- Commit to a life of global travel. Travel changes your thinking. Every time I go to a different nation, I come back a better version of myself. I encourage you to invest in travel, it makes you better.
God Bless You
Pastor Israel Phiri
Every Monday people around the world, go through the motions of a condition called Monday blues. Many people don’t like Mondays and have created a culture of despising Mondays. My argument today is, it’s time to come off the Monday blues bandwagon and come to a place where you find joy in your work everyday.
Even if you are working a job you don’t like right now, you always have to see it as a place of transition. One of the master-keys for success is coming to a place where you find joy in your work. Someone in your city today is praying and fasting for the job you have right now, and wish they were you. Be humble and be thankful, and put your head down and work.
3 Keys To Find Joy In Your Work
- Focus on the big picture. Where you are today is not where you will be tomorrow. God is simply putting you through a season of growth and maturity until you get to your destiny.
- Learn all you can. In every level of life where God places, it is an opportunity to learn. Your success is connected to your ability to learn. Learn as much as you can where you are, and go the next level.
- Have a gratitude mindset. The people who really get on satan’s nerves are people who give God praise everyday in every circumstance. Learn to be thankful for the good and the bad, and watch God bless you.
God bless you,
Pastor Israel Phiri
2 Kings 6:17 Then Elisha prayed, “O LORD, open his eyes and let him see!” The LORD opened the young man’s eyes, and when he looked up, he saw that the hillside around Elisha was filled with horses and chariots of fire.
As human beings we live in a world called the physical real which is a small part of a bigger world called the spirit realm. It is satan’s desire that you remain blinded to the fact and reality of the existence of the spirit realm. He knows that your life in the physical realm is changeable for the better, when you work to change it through prayers to God in the spirit realm.
His plan is to keep you blinded from what is happening in the spirit realm by keeping you too busy to pray. Listen to me on this, success is deeply spiritual. There are many blessings and breakthroughs designated for your life, that are being held up in the spirit realm because you are too busy to enter the spirit and posses them through prayer. In this season I pray that God will open your spiritual eyes to see every blessing and opportunity he wants you to maximize in this season.
3 Things You Must Deliberately Seek When You Pray
- Revelation Of Opportunities: Right now, near you today, there are opportunities that are available to take your life to a higher level. The challenge is, opportunities are hidden. You must pray for God to open your eyes to see the opportunities for growth and success near you today.
- Specific Divine Instructions: If you study the bible closely you will see that on many occasions, our heroes of faith worn their battles through God giving them specific divine instructions. “Joshua walk around Jericho for 7 days” is an example. Your next breakthrough is in your next divine instruction from God.
- People To Connect with: God is not in the business of working through lone rangers. He wants us to connect and network with people to build something greater than ourselves. In this season God is going to show you strategic people to connect with for your next level.
God bless you