Gifts Are Activated by LOVE, Manifested by FAITH and Established by CHARACTER.
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. (John 10:10)
Spiritual warfare is lived more than its prayed. The thinking around Spiritual warfare, is usually that we only get an opportunity fight against the demonic world is when we are in prayer. I would like to submit this argument to you that, the most powerful way to bind the devil is to live your life to the fullest. Every time you live your life, to the fullest, Advanced Spiritual Warfare has taken place and the devil is defeated. Prophetess Joyce Meyer has a great mission statement for her ministry “Enjoying Everyday Life”. When you can come to a place where you can enjoy your everyday life, the devil is defeated. The highest form of spiritual warfare is enjoying everyday life. It has nothing to do with money and riches, when you can just enjoy your everyday life, not waiting for this massive pay off or the day you do something great, just enjoying the day God has given you, the devil is defeated. Here are 5 weapons you can use in Advance Spiritual Warfare today!
There are 11 more weapons, but for the sake of keeping the blog brief for the purposes of not overburdening you with too much instruction, before you implement the above, we have chosen to withhold them for a future blog. Go out and implement these 5 weapons and change the trajectory of your life!
God bless you
Lieutenant Israel Phiri
Post partum what?
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. (Proverbs 18:24)
If there is one reality, that is common cause amongst all preachers, is the impact that friends have on shaping an individual mindset and congruently shaping their future. The adage goes like this, “show me your friends and I will show you your future”. The term friend must not be used loosely because, once friendship is extended to anyone, you position yourself to receive an impartation from that individual. Many times we are careless with the people we befriend and allow negative people to impart negativity to our lives.
This blog is not going to only deal with negative friends but it is also going to deal with positive friends. The majority of the preaching narrative concentrates on bludgeoning negative friends that we must leave, but little is said about the friends we must find or the friends we must indeed keep. You would end up thinking that God hates friendship, because the “leave those friends” word never comes again to tell us which friends we must keep.
May God bless you with the right friends and deliver you from the wrong friends. Not all friends are evil and not all are good, may you discern and make wise decisions.
God bless you,
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
GOD BLESS YOU!
A major part of your calling as a Christian is to pray for your Pastor EVERYDAY. The man who God has set over your life, to shepherd you, to nourish you, to teach you, to encourage you and build you up, more than anything you can give him, needs your prayers. Ministry is work, in fact ministry is a lot of hard work. Many times the congregation makes the mistake of overestimating the strength of the Pastor, while at the same time under estimating the power of demonic attacks on the life of the Pastor. If you are reading this blog I believe God is calling you to pray for your Pastor. Here are 10 things you must cover EVERYDAY. Yes EVERYDAY! This is not a game, this is the Kingdom of God, and we are at war. Satan is out to destroy your Pastor. He might not say it but he needs your prayers. Here are ten things you must pray for.
Your Pastor is a precious gift to you, sent by God, make sure you pray for him everyday.
God bless you,
So many of you may already know that our theme for the year is called Raising the Standard. God has laid in my spirit 10 things that each and everyone of us needs to Raise The Standard in.
1. Reading the word – the word of God is a two edged sword necessary for everyday battles. Will a soldier go to war without his weapon? So why do you go a day without arming your spirit? Read the word everyday.
2. Quiet time – a relationship that does not involve spending time soon becomes estranged. Often wondered why your faith is low and you start doubting the word of God? Well this is because you have removed yourself from Gods presence. Any relationship that is not worked on dies. That’s why people backslide – they start to not feel Gods presence in their lives as result of them not spending time. The flesh becomes numb to God word.
3. Attend church regularly and plug in. The bible says that the Church is the bride of Jesus Christ. You cannot be of Christ and not be of His Church. Many people have a casual relationship with their church, not bothered whether it succeeds or not. If Christ is priority over your life so should be His bride – the Church. This year raise the standard move from being casual with God and have a zeal for His church. I dare you to take it further and serve. The word says it’s better to be a doorkeeper in the house of God than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
4. Tithing and giving – it’s common sense that anything that is not funded dies. If you stop tithing to the house of God, the church shall not remain relevant and will not thrive. So many churches close because members hoard money for foolish reasons because they are not generous. Be generous especially in relation to Gods house. This gospel must be finance, it takes you and I to do it. Take ownership of it.
5. Eating healthy and exercising – it is important to make the health decision in the early days of your life. Don’t wait until the doctors diagnose food abuse related diseases for you to start eating healthy.
6. Spending more time with family. True riches are not derived from money but from family. Time we don’t spend with them is irrecoverable.
7. Work – give your best always and be faithful. Excel and give your best. Stop lingering on being average. Go above and beyond expectations. Work is a gift from God, don’t take it for granted.
8. Punctuality – if you want to go far in life address this fast. Always get to a meeting 15mins before it starts. People who are not punctual are master procrastinators and do not respect time.
9. Education – keep sharpening your knowledge. Information doesn’t stand still it grows. Those who keep improving themselves but educating themselves remain relevant.
10. Dress code – you dress how you want to be treated. Your dress codes sends messages to people how to treat you.