The Grand finale!!! How to bend reality!
The shocking tweet by Dove, depicting a black young woman turning into a white woman by using their soap, has stirred up a lot of anger in all of us in the black community worldwide. The common plan of action right now is for all of us to boycott their product. Personally, I don’t use Dove and will continue not to.
I want us to go 40 000ft in the sky and look at the big picture of this issue.I believe that there are more brands with those same views but have not slipped up. You will be shocked that the next company you buy soap from, is the same and even worse but hasn’t tweeted.
In my view, boycotting is just the battle, the real war is for us to be more entrepreneurial, and build mega companies. After we speak about boycotting our next conversation should be, “wait a minute, let us make a company that takes Dove out of business”.
- Do not close the door on starting your own business.
- Support businesses and churches from people from our community
A message on focussing on your assignment
A story about chasing down something impossible.
Build a church can take a toll on you emotionally. You have to do it from a place of enthusiasm, not anxiety.
When God gives you a gift, that gift is not for you, but it is for the people around you. You are gifted to magnify people.
Which means your gift is meant to make the people around you bigger and better than what they are, after before being exposed to your gift.
3 Keys For The Proper Use Of Your Gift
- Do not bury your gift. There are many gifted people hiding their gifts out of fear or self-doubt.
- Do not force platforms for your gift. Every gift needs a platform to express itself, but do not force the matter. Let God open the doors.
- Do not hold back the full power of our gift. When the door opens for your gift, you have to hit with a big stick!
God bless you,
A story about church growth